When I started The Larry Show at 71 years of age, I thought long and hard about how I wanted to live my life and what I expected from this new business – which I hope will keep me young, healthy and fulfilled for the next several decades.
Here is what I realized I love to do with my life and new business:
- Singing and other forms of expressing myself creatively.
- Sharing joyfulness with other people.
- Helping people to heal, grow and share their lives.
- Feeling passion and purpose in my life.
- Evolving consciousness, for me and others.
- Finding myself close to loving, fascinating, conscious, happy and creative people.
- Traveling to beautiful, exciting and peaceful places around the world.
And so far, The Larry Show has delivered all these loves to me.