After saying that my one-man show, “Growing Up Larry – Riding the Roller Coaster” (premiering Oct. 14, 7 pm, Stargate Theatre, West Sedona, 928-203-4499 for tickets) is about my 71-years-long life, I have been asked what are the specific major life issues dramatized.
- Accepting my parents’ roles in shaping my life.
- Exploring my Jewish roots and path of universal spirituality.
- Struggling to come to terms with my gay orientation – romancing, partnering, marrying, and divorcing women and men.
- Getting three academic degrees, working three consecutive careers, and retiring twice.
- Balancing my American and Japanese cultural sides.